Anti Slavery Policy Statement
Claret Civil Engineering Ltd has a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and is committed to preventing acts of slavery and human trafficking from occurring within both its business and supply chain, and imposes those same high standards on its contractors, suppliers and other business partners.
Claret Civil Engineering Ltd is a multi-disciplinary civil engineering and construction firm specialising in complex infrastructure and building projects including pipelines, waste water treatment, highways, sea & river defenses, railways and housing.
Due diligence processes
- Operate strict procurement processes, ensuring suppliers comply with all applicable laws and standards, including those which relate to the Modern Slavery Act;
- Expect our suppliers to have suitable anti-slavery and human trafficking policies and processes in place within their own businesses and to cascade those policies to their own suppliers;
- Source manufacturers goods from only approved and affiliated distribution sources;
- Regularly review our policy and effectiveness of meeting the objectives of this policy;
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our business and supply chains;
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains;
- Monitor potential risk areas in our business and supply chains;
- Provide adequate protection for whistle blowers.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes Claret Civil Engineering Ltd’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 30/09/20.
Claret Civil Engineering Ltd
Date: 30th November 2019